This CPD will explore different historic glazing options for thin double glazing and MONO Systems (TM).
THE CPD SHOULD GIVE YOU A GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF:
– How to identify the type of historic glazing and which era it belongs to;
– How historic glazing can be incorporated in modern systems,
– How to create the correct historic look and feel,
– How modern acoustic and thermal insulation values can be achieved,
– How to specify the correct historic glass type in combination with either thin double glazing or laminated systems,
– How to identify which U and dB values are achievable for glazing in historic windows.
SIGN UP FOR A CPD PRESENTATION VIA THE RIBA CPD WEBSITE
OR TO ARRANGE A PRESENTATION DIRECTLY, CONTACT US